I have always fancied quick lunch, and anything with eggs. Though I had never made egg salad before because my hubby doesn’t like it, I think he will change his mind once I persuade him to try. (finger crossed).
10 minutes Egg Salad (serve 2)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon thousand island dressing
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped sprouts
- 6 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Hard boil the eggs, take about 6-7 minutes.
Let them cool; peel and coarsely chop.
Place in the a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
Serve on white bread.
I have to credit this attempt to Sweet Paul (spring 2011). His picture is so inspiring that I have to adapt the recipe to this blog.