The other day, I got a chance to watch a documentary about ‘Cancer Vaccine,’ which seems like a great idea to treat cancer, so I think I had better spread the word.
The key info. of this new treatment is to use each patient’s anti-body to fight cancer. Kyogo Itoh, MD. from Kurume university medical centre in Japan is the creator of this new treatment, which is called ‘Cancer Vaccine.’ What it does is to stimulate & increase Killer-T to get rid of cancer cells naturally, or at the very least, to stop them from spreading to other organs. Each patient will get a customized vaccine based on his/her own body, and the patient can go home & live a normal life afterwards. According to the source, this treatment responds well to brain cancer, liver cancer, prostate cancer, and urinary bladder cancer. If you want to know more, try searching ‘Kurume university medical centre, cancer vaccine and Kyogo Itoh, MD.’ on your computer.
Dr. Kyogo Otoh also suggests the diet to prevent cancer, which are, you guess it, veggies, fruit & unrefined rice; though he recommends steamed veggies and not-too-sweet fruit. Unless veggies have been thoroughly cleaned, they should be steamed. He also suggest to eat until 80% full, and do not eat after 8:00 p.m.
Hope, this info. is helpful even just a little bit.
After watching the documentary, I tried to make a dish based on Dr. Kyogo Otoh’s suggestion and ‘red cabbage & bell pepper cole slaw with spicy dressing’ was what I came up with.
If you omit the shrimps and substitute fish sauce with soy sauce, this dish will actually become a raw food!!! Admittedly, I did not mean to make raw food; it was just a happy accident, and it turned out to be so delicious. Finally, a healthy dish I would love to eat every single day. 🙂
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup fish sauce, more if needed
- 1/2 cup simple syrup, more if needed
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lime juice, more if needed
- 2-5 Thai chillies
- 1 tbsp. lemongrass paste
- Blend everything in a blender. Taste & adjust per your liking.
- 1 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 1 handful cashews, rough chopped
- 8-16 oz. raw shrimps, shelled & deveined
- spicy dressing, as needed
- Marinate shrimps with 1/2 cup of spicy dressing for 15 minutes. Grill the shrimps quickly both sides, until they just turn pink. Set aside the shrimps and discard the marinate.
- Toss red cabbage, bell peppers with the rest of the spicy dressing in a bowl. Transfer the slaw to a serving dish and top with bean sprouts, cashews and grilled shrimps.
“All Rights Reserved”
All images are copyright protected. Please do NOT use ANY OF MY IMAGES without prior permission.
If you want to use this recipe, please kindly use ‘link back’ to the this post for the recipe. I would really appreciate it if you do not republish my recipe word for word, in English or in any other language, on your site.
If you adapt any of my recipe, please kindly use ‘link back’ to my original post as well.
Thank you so much.