When I went to New York for portfolio review in June, even though many photo editors liked my works, they also told me that I had to add more drinks to my portfolio— wine, cocktail etc. So, since the weather will be warm for a while in San Francisco, I’m going to do just that for the next few weeks. Be prepared to see many cocktails line up on the blog, and feel free to let me know which one is your favorite photo. I would love to hear your take before selecting one for the portfolio. (By the way, you can say neither.) hahaha
- 24 ounces watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 fresh paper lantern pepper (OR cayenne pepper) (sliced, if you dare)
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- sterilized jar (s)
- To sterilize jar & lid, preheat the oven to 250F, then put both lid & jar in the oven for 20 minutes. Let cool before using.
- Combine watermelon, sugar and pepper in the bowl; mix, cover and store in the fridge for 1 day.
- Fish out 1 pepper, and leave another to be blended. Blend & strain, add both vinegar. Store in the refrigerator. (Make 3 cups)
- To make watermelon vodka cocktail, add ice, 1 oz. vodka and 1/4 cup shrub in the shaker, strain & serve immediately. Replace vodka with sparkling water if you prefer.
What do you think? Which one do you like most, left or right?
“All Rights Reserved”
All images are copyright protected. Please do NOT use ANY OF MY IMAGES without prior permission.
If you want to use this recipe, please kindly use ‘link back’ to the this post for the recipe. I would really appreciate it if you do not republish my recipe word for word, in English or in any other language, on your site.
If you adapt any of my recipe, please kindly use ‘link back’ to my original post as well.
Thank you so much.