It’s true that I’m one of those people who’s loyal to the brands. When I found what’s working, why change it, right? I keep buying the same brands of clothing, skincare, cookware over and over even though, most of the time, I wish those brands tailor the products to fit my need a little better. I have no desire to change my skincare products nor my style of clothing anytime soon, but now REVOL is totally my go-to cookware. I hope you check it out, and here’s why..
REVOL answers my wish of cookware as it’s dishwasher safe, oven safe, freezer safe, microwave safe, stovetop safe, induction safe, and electric safe PLUS it’s lightweight. More than that, it’s presentable, which means that I can cook with this cookware any way I want and take it straight to the dinning table— one less serving dish & one less baking dish etc. to clean. If I have a leftover, I can just put the lid on and freeze it. In my mind, I can hear the crescendo while explaining all these fantastic qualities to you, can you hear it, too? 🙂
Because of how wonderful REVOL cookware is, I can do all those fancy recipes with ease— you know, the one that you cook on stovetop and finish the meal in the oven etc. Thanksgiving meal is not going to be a big task anymore!!!! Yay!!!!!
But before we talk big meals, let talk small meal first— entered Tom Kha Soup. This thai food meal can be done entirely in a microwave, which is so convenient for those of you who have no access to the kitchen. I chose to use mussels and mushroom because I love them, but you can make it vegetarian by adding tofu and vegetable instead. You can have this soup with white rice as Thais do OR have it alone OR as part of your meal. It’s so easy to make and take almost no time at all to cook; it’s perfect for now and for the next few months during holiday seasons, don’t you think?
- 2 Bone broth (or any type of broth you prefer)
- 1+1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 lb. Mussels, cleaned
- 1 handful of mushroom of your choice
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 3 fresh chillies, bruised & roughly chopped (extra to serve)
- 2 tablespoons chilli jam
- 1 tablespoon miso paste, option
- fish sauce or soy sauce, sugar, as needed
- a few stems of cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 revolution 2 round ceramic cookware (1.75QT)
- Add broth, coconut milk and lemon juice in the cookware over high heat and bring to boil, then add fresh chillies, chili jam, and miso paste. Lower to medium-high heat. Stir. Once all ingredients are dissolved & well-combined, taste the soup; add fish sauce or soy sauce and sugar per your liking.
- Lower the heat to medium. Add mushroom and mussels to the cookware, cover with lid for 5 minutes. Discard any unopened mussels, add cilantro or parsley and extra chillies on top. Serve immediately. Serve 2.
Until next time, have a fantastic day.